FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not working. Talk talk uncontactable

Alderbrook
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I’ve been having loads of issues for weeks now ranging from really poor speeds to internet dropping out. Now there’s only 1 port working for an Ethernet connection and WiFi is not working at all. Today I connected a friends router and everything started working fine. 

Can an you please send me a new router as I’m finding it impossible to contact you by phone and the live chat is either disappeared or hidden away somewhere obscure. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

Sorry our colleagues took a little longer to order a router for you. We would have placed the order for you when we picked up this thread.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Well finally, after several annoying chats with live chat they have finally decided to send me a new router. That was such hard work, what on earth are they teaching them at talktalk, got to be the worst customer service experience i've ever had. Cant wait till the end of my contract. Funnily enough whilst i'm sat there trying to get things resolved i have the TV on in the background and an episode of RIP OFF BRITAIN is on with the lead issue being TALKTALK and their awful customer service. You couldn't make it up!

0 Likes

Alderbrook
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Well the live chat team were absolutely useless. I explained to them at least 3 or 4 times that when I am using my talktalk router I have no WiFi and only 1 working Ethernet port yet an alternative router borrowed from a friend works perfectly. Anyway, they did they’re line tests which I told them would be fine as the issue is the router and eventually after I hadn’t answered for around 2 or 3 mins as I was answering my door at home they just cut me off!

Can someone from talktalk please take up this issue, I will happily return your faulty router but in the meantime can you please send me another one so that I can access the services that I pay for?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6
Thank you, I swear I couldn’t find that anywhere on the site but I appreciate your reply and will try to contact someone there.
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6
0 Likes