FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router problems

SID 6581
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I've had the sagecom fibre super router for a few years and it's worked flawlessly.  Over the past week or so it has had several issues including no internet connection, no wifi and the weirdest of all today, no connection to pc devices only, both wired and wireless with tablets and phones connecting fine!

Every time the issue was resolved by resetting the router, but having to so very other day surely points to a failing router?  Could I please request a new one?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi SID 6581

I have ordered you a different router for testing, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Please let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 2 of 5
This does sound like the common known problem with the Sagemcom router related to DNS resolution, it would be best to wait for the staff here to respond to this topic before posting again as adding new posts to your topic will delay it from getting to the top of their queue. It looks like some of the usual community staff might be off today, but hopefully they will be able to get back to you within a day or two to help.

SID 6581
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 5

It has happened again this morning.  The router status page says that the internet connection is fine but any devices connected, both wired and wireless, have a connection to the router but no internet connection.

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @SID 6581,

The staff here won't be around now until Tuesday, but they should be able to respond to this post early next week to help.

If they agree that this is a router issue they will be able to arrange a replacement for you.