FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router reboot

Taffy57
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

I am on Fibre 65 package, my router needs to be rebooted every day to keep the speed to my devices. The speed can slow to 1 mbps before reboot then goes back to normal before dropping again. Even with ethernet cable plugged in makes no difference. Please Advise

Thank you

Neil Acreman

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Taffy57

Thanks for your reply. Please let us know how you get on.

Debbie

0 Likes

Taffy57
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 7

Thanks for the new router, my average speed is now 20mbps to 50mbps, although i have a wifi booster in use this is much better than previous. It also could be where the router is positioned, I will reposition the router and try again.

Thanks again

Message 3 of 7

Hi Neil

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've ordered you a replacement router and a returns bag for your current router.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive. Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for that and for completing your profile. The support team will pick this up as as soon as they can.

Taffy57
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 7

Make and model is Huawei HG633

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Which make/model of router is it?

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes