FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router replacement

MartynE1
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

So frustrating dealing with bots... Nearly 15 days of drivel by So called customer service who just read from scripts, I need to get a new router replaced, it really shouldn't be this hard. Otherwise please cancel my contract as I'm within the 20 day period. The white bt openreach box is performing with all the correct lights lighting up... The talk talk hub 2 keeps dropping out until finally today just a solid orange light. Have tries all the resets and unplugging for an hour etc... Lost all faith in the router. Please replace or cancel contract. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

Glad our team were able to help.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thank you Debbie. Router arrived super fast and after swapping routers all is working as it should. If only all talk talk customer services were like Debbie. X

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Judith6

Please can you create a new topic on the Community, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Judith6
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 8

I need a new router 

no internet but I have a solid white light on the router

J carthew
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Martyn

Thank you 🙂

The router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Done. That would be great if you could arrange replacement router. Many thanks. Martyn 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi MartynE1

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then send you a replacement router.

Thanks