FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOW SPEED ON RENEWED CONTRACT?

ZhakirSetie
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi all, I renewed my contract yesterday to what I believed would be a much better, faster service. On running speed tests on my od contract, I was getting between 9 and 18 on download speed. I changed my contract yesterday to Fibre65 which guarantees around 58/59 download speed. Apparently my new package is active, but the internet seems very slow this morning. I have just run a speed test and have got 9 again for download speed.. very far off the guaranteed 58/59! Is anyone having similar problems? Does it take a while for the speed to improve or do I need to do anything? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

FritzCT
Wise Owl
Message 1 of 3

Try powering down therouter for at least 30 mins.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes