FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPEED DROPPED ONCE ROUTER AUTO RESET IT SELF

hood128
Enlightened One
Message 43 of 43

sunday router re set it self as i was working online i checked router my speed has been solid 38 meg then i seen it had dropped to 34 with in just re booting lost 4 mrg how that ????? took pick look below can oce help out or answer why my speed lost 4 meg from 1 auto reboot of router i did not re boot router did it self and now wensday 13/01/21 as im typein a email fro work router just re booted it self again ????

wensday  13thwensday 13thScreenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

0 Likes
42 REPLIES 42

Message 1 of 43

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

0 Likes

Message 2 of 43

still no help speed slower again

0 Likes

Message 3 of 43

Screenshot_22.png

0 Likes

Message 4 of 43

still waiting for help

0 Likes

Message 5 of 43

right not haveing this tt service is shocking me router been on 46 days and its just re set it self and now im down to 30 meg from 38 meg what crap is this soon as i posted speed dropped yesterday its been 46 days of solid 34 meg and now this morning its 30 meg what the hell is going on this tt fibre is like a yoyo more down than up not happy as i pay every month with out fail and my money never drops so how come my service dose and befroe you say nothing has changed my side next door just been in there house they solid 39 meg they with bt on same cabnet same street we next door to each other so how mine less ????? and up down this is now takeing p i s s

YESTERDAY PICK LOOK BELOW

Screenshot_31.pngNOW 07/04/2021 TODAYS PICK IS THIS A APRIL FOOL OR SUMMIT

Screenshot_34.png

LOOK AT TODAY BELOW COMPAREDTO 10 HOURS AGO WHEN I POSTED SPEED

Screenshot_35.png

0 Likes

Message 6 of 43

46 days i would say dlm should be sorted by now router still 33 meg was 38 meg solid until out break 7 weeks ago so why has it not gone bck up to 38meg

0 Likes

Message 7 of 43

Screenshot_22.png

SO WHY MY SPEED SLOWER THAN WHAT BT SAY SHOULD BE HIGHER

0 Likes

Message 8 of 43

sent you it

0 Likes

Message 9 of 43

Hi hood128

Ok, I have sent you a Private Message as I need to confirm some further information.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 43

yeah go ahead then send 1 out

0 Likes

Message 11 of 43

Hi hood128

If DLM detects any instability, errors or interference on the line then it will change the profile to try and stabilise the connection.

I'm not sure why the speed is dropping, this would need to be investigated by the Openreach engineer.

We would need to confirm potential engineer charges before we can arrange the engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 12 of 43

ive sent you info on private message you sent me but all i want to know is nothing in my house has changed so who at fault bt or tt as enginer said only few months back that only they can come round and change my settings manualy so why for months it stays ok but then drops ???? id like a enginer but im paying nothinh as nothing in  my house has changed its only since last month when all tt service went of in my area and thats when me speed dropped from solid 38 meg to a 34 then yoyoyoy speed ?????

0 Likes

Message 13 of 43

Hi hood128

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange an engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 14 of 43

that is what the bt enginer said to me last time he said only they can do this and tt cant so i need a bt bloke out to do what he did last time with his gear he had took him only 20 mins and me speeds were back up to normal but whay dose it only do it so many months down road why would it not do it all time so whos fault is it them not mine so will a bt lad be comeing out to do it then

0 Likes

Message 15 of 43

Hi hood128

We are unable to reset DLM, this has to be arranged by an Openreach engineer.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 16 of 43

no chris my phone line ok just can you not re set it your side as my speed was all ways solid 38meg unlitt 4 weeks ago when talktalk had a national out break as untill that me speed been bang on 38 meg can you look in to it more and try do summit your side thanks ive just done few checks this morning and tonight and now and my speed is below it might say 35 to router look below in pick speed drops to devices ive had all ways over 36 meg ?????

3 test all that above3 test all that above

0 Likes

Message 17 of 43

Hi hood128,

You speed is above the guaranteed minimum. I've checked the real time data on the Openreach website and I think it's probably the error count that causing DLM to keep you on a 35Mbps profile. Are you currently experiencing any problems with your telephone service, any noise on the line?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 18 of 43

8 daysstill not changed speed less than what i had

0 Likes

Message 19 of 43

been 17 days and still not gone back to 38 meg can check as was 38 meg for years now dropped

0 Likes

Message 20 of 43

If it continues to remain stable and the error count is within acceptable limits then it should move you back to the faster profile over the next few days

Chris