FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sagecom Fast 5364-3 T8 - Static routes do not save - Firmware upgrade?

Pigeon35
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

Sagecom Fast 5364-3 T8

Currently on firmware SG4K10002816t and it won't save adding static routes.  Clicking save just deletes the route.  I saw others have reported this March 2020.

I understand a new firmware is being rolled out, please can you confirm if that will resolve this issue and if so, please can I ask to be added to the list as this is a significant problem.

If this has not been fixed then is it possible to swap this unit for something which works?

Thank you.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Pigeon35

Thanks for keeping us updated 🙂

Yes please can you return the old router using the pre paid returns bag.

Thanks

Debbie

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 8

Yes, you absolutely do need to return the old router, once you are sure that the Huawei model works better for you, @Pigeon35.

Keep a certificate of posting and the tracking number, because Talktalk's record keeping and processing of the returned equipment has been found wanting. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Pigeon35
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 8

The replacement huawei hub has arrived and seems to be working well thank you. 

The packaging included a plastic bag to send back the old Sagecom device, but do I need to to do that?  The letter was vague and said if I don't send it back, I may be charged. 

Please can you confirm if I must send it back otherwise I'll be charged?

Thanks again.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi

The Huawei Hub is on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Pigeon35
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 8

Hi Debbie,

Given timescales are uncertain, yes please could you send the Huawei WIFI hub.

Please let me know if you need anything from me (my Profile is up to date, but let me know if anything missing).

Keith, thank you for confirmation on the fix.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi Pigeon35

We do have firmware being rolled out for the Sagemcom hub but I can't confirm when your router will be updated because our Products Team are updating the routers in batches.

Would you like me to send a Huawei WIFI hub?

Thanks

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

This bug is definitely fixed in the newly released V130. It is just a case of waiting for the TalkTalk servers to automatically update your router, which should be soon.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?