FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sagem FAST 5364 firmware push request

HonestJim
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

Having recently renewed with TalkTalk for a further 18 months I today received the Sagem FAST 5364 Home Hub. It currently has firmware version SG4K1000140t which is rather old and doesn't support assigning static IP's and changing the subnet eg 192.16.2.1. These short comings appear to have been addressed by firmware SG4K10002808t or later. If possible can it be arranged to push the latest firmware update. Thanks in advance.

Jim

Jim
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi HonestJim

Apologies for the delay.

I've checked and I can confirm that your router has the latest firmware version.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Firmware updated to SG4K10002810t with the help of the main Talktalk account chat person.

If SG4K10002810t is not the latest and greatest firmware for the Sagem sombody please comment.

Thank you.

Jim
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi Ferguson,

Thank you for replying. The Sagem has now been on 3.5+ days now without disconnecting and the firmware is still at version SG4K10001400t. The log shows TR-069 Connecting at around 04:04 am four times on the 6th - 9th of this month. As the firmware updates may very well contain security updates and fixes I would like to renew my request for the the firmware to be actively pushed.

Thanks in advance

Jim
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Give it 48 hours without disconnecting and it should update automatically.

0 Likes