FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service issues, again.

annrob
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

Once again we are having ongoing issues with your service.

Since there is no obvious way of contacting you to discuss this, here I am once again writing to your forum.

Two/three weeks ago a BT engineer visited and ensured us the router was the cause of all our issues. We swapped to the new router and will you believe, that was not the issue. Unless of course the new router is also causing issues..? Slow speeds and continuous internet drop out for minutes at a tim.

Yes every troubleshooting step has been taken and has not fixed anything. This continues to be rediculas as the two members of this household frequently *try* work from home with access to the internet being necessary.

What more can we do here?

Thank you.

AMR
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi annrob

Openreach have now requested that we arrange an engineer visit to the property.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi annrob

I have passed this fault over to Openreach to be investigated by a line engineer.

We should receive further updates from Openreach within the next 48-72hrs.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hey,

Thank you for your reply. We do not have a home phone to be able to check if there is any noise. The router is connected in the correct socket, no change at all.

AMR
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 7

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this and I will take a look now. I've run a test on the line which has detected a possible fault. Can I just confirm, is there any noise on the voice service? Is the router currently connected to the test socket?

Thanks

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 5 of 7

Hi @annrob,

Are the devices that you are using (and having issues with) connected 'wired' or 'wireless' ?

Do the light(s) on your router indicate that the router itself is losing its internet connection (i.e. if you have one of the newer hubs that just has a single LED then does the normal solid white light go out and then flash amber, then amber/white ?).

If you have not already got help from the other teams at the link supplied by @martswain, The TalkTalk Support Team on this community will be able to help, they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

martswain
Philosopher
Message 6 of 7

Just put "how to contact" in the search box and result #1 is :-

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Ways-of-contacting-us/ta-p/2230529#U2230529