FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Eero without app

Meafordian
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I've just received my Eero 6 ready for connection in a few days time. I am informed that I need the Eero app for setup. My iphone is only version 12 so will not download the app. How do I set the Eero up?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

Glad you got the answer you were looking for.  I too have FTTP but use my own router 🙂

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Meafordian
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Problem solved. I hope. After getting in touch with TalkTalk I was told that my existing router can be used instead as it has a red WAN port so need to ask the engineer to connect that up. So I can still carry on using my outdated iPhone. 😆

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 5

@Meafordian  it's time for a new phone !

I had the same issue with my main savings account, a perfectly good phone but the latest banking app requires an Android version that is not available to me.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

It is probably plug 'n' play, but any extra configuration is done by the app I am afraid.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes