FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I have received my TT Wifi Hub/Router by now?

Sir_Tufton
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 7

Hello.

My go live date is Tuesday 12th March. I have not yet received the Wi-fi Hub/router. Today's Royal Mail has been and has not delivered anything (is the router delivered by RM or by a courier?). I have looked in "My Account" and it says that it will be dispatched 4 working days before I go live (which I calculate would have been  Wednesday 6th March) and to "check back for tracking details". As of today (Friday 8th March) it is not showing any tracking details. 

Could anyone tell me if it has been dispatched yet?

Many thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

Hi Sir_Tufton,

Thanks for the update.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7
That's good news, they are always on the last minute!
David

Message 3 of 7

Just an Update.

The Router/Wifihub arrived in the post this morning (Sat 9th March).

Thanks for your replies.

Message 4 of 7

When I ordered fibre, I was told to expect my wifi hub within 5 days. As I hadn't received it a week later, i called and was advised that it would arrive 24 hours before going live. I received a text and it arrived 2 days before going live. So not to worry.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi,

When I placed my order for fibre,I was told to expect my wifi hub within the next 5 days. After a week it still hadn't arrived, so i called and was told that it would arrive 24 hours before live date. I received a text to say it was getting delivered later that day and it arrived 2 days before going live.

davidl1
Whizz Kid
Message 6 of 7

I wouldn't too much, mine arrived the day before. I contacted TalkTalk via the app. They came straight back to me with a tracking number, they were very helpful.

David
0 Likes