FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sick of lack of service

Lewis321
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 12

This will be my last attempt to stay with talktalk. I'm awaiting a fix for my existing case that says they've resolved my issue with an engineer. I've not seen an engineer or any improvements with my internet. I moved home and renewed my contract. Internet was fine for first two days but now it disconnects every 5 mins and I have at best 0.5 mbps upload and only 40mbps download. I've been told there will be a phone call from fault management in 24 hours it's been 48. I rung the fault management and spoke to a manager who told me to ring back in 3 hours as her system is down

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi Lewis321,

I've received confirmation from our network team that the engineer visit is booked for tomorrow morning 05/03/2019 (08:00-13:00), please let us know how you get on

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

I have replied

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi Lewis321,

Thanks for the PM, I've replied requesting a bit more information 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12
What a joke
0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi Lewis321

The line tests are still detecting a possible issue so we would need to arrange another engineer visit. Apologies for this.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi Lewis321

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've escalated this fault back over to our Network Team for investigation and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12
Yep still recieving poor connection. Seemed fine the day before the engineer came and for a couple of days after. Engineer concluded it was just where the connection was being adjusted, changed my socket and the line screw. It's started raining after 4 days of sun and I'm back to rubbish intermittent connections with packet loss poor upload and down speeds
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Yep still recieving poor connection. Seemed fine the day before the engineer came and for a couple of days after. Engineer concluded it was just where the connection was being adjusted, changed my socket and the line screw. It's started raining after 4 days of sun and I'm back to rubbish intermittent connections with packet loss poor upload and down speeds 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi Lewis321,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. I can see that you now have an engineer booked, please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Lewis321
Popular Poster
Message 10 of 12
I've already gone through countless retests and assistance via web chat
0 Likes

Lewis321
Popular Poster
Message 11 of 12
I also recall the log showing a fault with VLAN 36. Within the maintenance interface of the router
0 Likes