FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in to WiFi after moving in

Pavlos Pit
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 6

An engineer visited my home on Wednesday and did all the works for the line. My router shows a white light which means is on but it keeps asking me to sign in to WiFi when I connect in to it.

When I sign in it tells me to contact my provider to set an authorization date.

Two days now I am trying to explain to order team on chat but they keep telling me that no engineer came, which is quite annoying and I think there is a miscommunication.

Can anyone tell me how to sort it out. 

I saw some older topics where they managed to do it so I hope someone from TT team will give an answer. It's the third week without internet and I wish I didn't decide to transfer my services with talk talk.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Pavlos Pit,,

Our Order Management team have said that the order is stuck, and escalation has been raised and was chased yesterday. They've said that once the issue is cleared by Openreach we'll be able to book a new appointment, apologies for any inconvenience 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Pavlos Pit,

I've passed this over to our Order Management Team, I'll let you know when I receive an update 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi OCE_Debbie,

Yes this is the right one. I went through other threads with similar problem and I found ban exactly same one like mine, where you finally gave a solution through the network team.

That's why I tried to start this topic if someone is able to help.

It's the third week without internet, I'm just really close to cancel this and find someone else.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Pavlos Pit

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can I just check, have you added the correct landline number to your Community Profile? (please do not post the number on this thread)

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Pavlos Pit
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 6

These are the messages that i see when i'm trying to sign in.

0 Likes