FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sill no connection after fibre set up

Eskimo
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

Installed last week, solid amber light ever since - no connection. Just going around in circles with TalkTalk. They blame CityFibre. Cityfibre says its TalkTalk. I have been without internet connection for 1 week. Every time I call I go through the same process - reboot, check wires, blah, blah, blah. Engineer needs to visit the property asap... why is it SO difficult for TalkTalk, awful reviews everywhere, new customer, VERY disappointed. Zero customer services to get it sorted.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

That's just typical of what I've come to expect from TalkTalk in the very short time I have been a member - just going round in circles. Take to live chat because I can't get a response on the phone and live chat says "call them on the phone". Just unreal, I really wish I'd stayed where I was. What an expensive mistake, spent hours trying to sort and no help from anyone at TalkTalk. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

OK thanks. I'm sorry but there isn't really anything that we can do via the Community, you would really need to speak to them again, apologies for any inconvenience

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Yes, I have called them multiple times every day. That's why I said I am going around in circles in my previous message... still no resolution, call back or anything for that matter.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi Eskimo,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service, have you tried speaking to our Future Fibre support team?

Chris

0 Likes