FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow upload speed

nataliej84
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hello, my download speed is 27.2mbps, however my upload speed is only 8.67mbps, I’ve applied for a job that requires an upload speed of at least 10mbps, please help!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi nataliej84,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

That's a tricky one, as upload speeds are not guaranteed. 

My Fast Broadband @ < 10Mbps download gives up to 1Mbps upload, so proportionately yours looks fine. 

Remember line speeds are dependent on all sorts of things, including how close you are to an exchange. Your Faster Fibre speed doesn't look like you could benefit from a speed boost.

Staff will reply during the week from Monday to Friday. They will need to identify your account. 

You need to complete your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name ; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Chat is available every day from links on this thread, usually 9am - 6pm:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.