FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So called compensation

Shrek93
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

So since I joined in April 2019 they missed my go live date by 2 weeks I believe then I've had not stop faults and I've tried reporting this time and time again and finally got told I'll have a openreach engineer contact me to book a appointment I Think what's what they said 2 weeks later nothing so I contacted them and they said of sorry we was meant to contact you so had me waiting for the phone to ring and I had to call them to get things moving them they said they will send there own he came out ran his test and instantly said router is knackered getting the speeds to the router but nothing past that he said how they think I'm making it up but yet they can see my speed tests I've done and he showed me the list of the speed test I have previously done and not a single one was above the gaurenteed minimum download speed any how he told me he will send the report to them then they'll send me the router and then after a week I haven't heard nothing from them and the internet is getting worse 3 times it's disconnected so again I call them and they again forgot to do the order so getting that sent today or tomorrow, at what point do I get automatic compensation from the go live date being way behind to me basically becoming technical support for them for me I'm literally having to do there job I have to make contact to get things done otherwise nothing gets done is this a common practice for talktalk? Oh this issue has been running for a long time but I have given the first report date and I now have in my right mind to leave and go with another service like virgin as for £24 a month I get 108mbps rather than the 20mbps I'm getting with talktalk and the gaurentee is meant to be 35mbps 

So when does compensation start

When does it get paid

Why do talktalk have such bad services?

B Davies
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 6

Hi Shrek93,

I've just posted on your other topic now.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6
Have you tried making a complaint and the never ever phone call back twice and then ended up emailing them and they started the script all over again
B Davies
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6
Done
B Davies
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi Shrek93,

If you need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6

Basically, please add some punctuation and paragraphs.

You've been a customer for 15 months, have you raised a formal complaint in that time ?

If not, why not ?

0 Likes