FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Throttling Midday

Tired21
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

Im receiving severely restricted internet speeds during the daytime which is conflicting a great deal with my work. Were on Fibre 65 I believe. 

Early Morning and Evening have been fine, but the bottom is completely dropping out during the day. Given I am attempting to stream, 0.25mbps upload is a non-starter.  

Please find attached the speed test record from 02.12.21 11:59.  

Please advise.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

OK, based on the test failure I'm seeing, I cannot be sure this is not impacting the connection, so I've logged this over to Openreach to take a look and clear the fault before we take things further.

Check back in 24hrs and we can see what Openreach have done.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I don't have or use one Karl. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

Fibre test is clear but I'm detecting a possible fault on the voice side.

Can you check the home phone and tell me if there is a clear dial tone on the line ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hello Karl,

This should be done now. 

Regards

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes