FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting less than 30meg to router despite guaranteed minimum speed of 45 no resolution

AlistairGooding
First Timer
Message 3 of 3
Still getting less than 30meg to router despite guaranteed minimum speed of 45 no resolution
Despite many calls and text chats, you are still in breach of your own code of practice by not providing me with the minimum speed you guaranteed and I have been paying for.
Despite numerous calls, chats and jumping through all your hoops no change in 6 months.
MR A GOODING
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi AlistairGooding

Can you add the home phone number to your 'Community Profile' rather than the mobile, so I can locate your details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes