FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still have issues with fibre 65

Gav 31
Team Player
Message 23 of 23

So I'm meant to get an openreach engineer appointment within 72 hours. It's been way past that. I've had these issues for nearly 3 weeks now and I'm getting seriously frustrated. I'm gonna leave if this isn't resolved fast.

Gfalcus
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 1 of 23

Hi

Glad our complaints team were able to work with you to agree a resolution.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 23

Hi there I thought I'd provide you with an update. I've spoken to the complaints manager and I've downgraded back to fibre 35 and now the case is closed. Thank you for your help.

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Message 3 of 23

Hi 

As OCE_Michelle has raised the complaint for you, the team will be in contact to discuss.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 23

Yeh I would like to speak with them. I already know the exchange box speed capability. I complained to an agent this morning. But a complaint team or manager would be perfect. The service is terrible how can you allow customers to upgrade when it's not available.

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Message 5 of 23

Hi Gav

Our complaints teams will contact you and look at the estimated speeds for your line, and can discuss all this with you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 23

I found out why I'm not getting my speed. And that's because my exchange box can't give me those speeds, it's output is 20-40mbps. My and my friend found out online. So how can TT let me upgrade when I will never get them speeds. This is breach of contract and I'll phone BBB which I have every right to. TT won't let me downgrade because I'm in the test socket which is pointless. I've been ripped off big time. 

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Message 7 of 23

Ok thanks. Get the management to contact me as soon as possible

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Message 8 of 23

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've raised the complaint now to our Tech Complaints Team and requested that you are contacted as soon as possible.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 23

Did you raise the complaint?

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Message 10 of 23

Think it would be best to raise the complaint

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Message 11 of 23

Hi Gav 31

Would you like me to arrange an engineer visit on the Community or raise the complaint?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 12 of 23

So how we gonna arrange openreach engineer appointment

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Message 13 of 23

Yes I would like to speak to a manager. That link you sent me I can't click on

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Message 14 of 23

Hi Gav 31

This would be an Openreach engineer visit. If the speed is still low then this would need another engineer visit. DLM may need to be reset by the engineer.

I can raise a complaint so this can be discussed with a Complaints Manager, would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 15 of 23

I've already had a TT engineer come to my property and an openreach engineer. The TT engineer found no fault. I get the feeling you lot are trying to keep me in contract to stop me leaving. The openreach engineer found a fault with the outside phone line and obviously it didn't solve anything. I'm not paying £30 pm. If you can get your manager or supervisor to contact me cos I'm not happy with the service I've been provided

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Message 16 of 23

Hi Gav 31

I've checked the connection stats again and your line is in sync at 34.7mb. 

As the speed is below the predicted range for your line and the line tests are not detecting any faults then I will need to arrange an engineer visit to the property.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so I can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 17 of 23

I can't cancel yet it hasn't been 30 days. Now I'm connected to the test socket again. They are going around in circles all the time. You lot still expect me to pay my bill. It's quite clear you lot don't know what your doing and your allowing customers to upgrade to a faulty package. I'm getting messed about all the time

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Message 18 of 23

Hi Gav 31

Apologies for this.

To place a cancellation you can call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours on 03451720046.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 19 of 23

That engineer found a fault with my outside phone line he cleaned it and the fault went but it still didn't solve the issue. My sync speed is low I've had this issue ever since I upgraded, it's been 3 weeks now and I'm getting sick of it. I'm getting asked the same questions each time and the same answer is given each time. I'm leaving simple as. This whole experience has put me off

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Message 20 of 23

Hi Gav 31

Openreach closed this fault on 17/04 - tests passing, engineer have proved a working connection.

Did the engineer contact you?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes