FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still have issues with fibre 65

Gav 31
Team Player
Message 23 of 23

So I'm meant to get an openreach engineer appointment within 72 hours. It's been way past that. I've had these issues for nearly 3 weeks now and I'm getting seriously frustrated. I'm gonna leave if this isn't resolved fast.

Gfalcus
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 21 of 23

It's my speeds are low even my sync speed. I spoke to an agent today the non appointed engineer will look at my exchange box in the next 72hrs. I was told this 4 days ago so it's more then 72hrs. It's getting to the point where I'm looking at other broadband providers. I've already spoken to sky who are happy for me to move to them if this situation is not resolved

Gfalcus
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 22 of 23

Hi

I've ran a test on your line and this is clear, not detecting any issues remotely.

What issues are you seeing with the connection ?

Also, can you check the home phone has a clear dial tone, no noise or crackles ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes