FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuttering

Nacrosis13
Conversation Starter
Message 9 of 9

Good Morning,

We are getting a bit of stuttering while we watch programs on either Amazon/Netflix/Disney+ it does get a bit annoying, is there anything you can do or I can do this end.

Regards.

Nacrosis13
Amateur Everything and Founding member of the grumpy old Men`s club.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

Glad I was able to help.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Morning Karl,

Well it seems that may have fixed the problem, there was little to no stuttering plus the tablets are getting to the websites quicker.

So I think the answer was a new router.

Thanks again.

All the best.

Nacrosis13
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Morning Karl,

Received the router thanks, installed this morning, will check it out with the TV over the weekend and let you know how it goes on Monday.

Have a good weekend.

Regards.

Nacrosis13
0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Thanks Karl, I wondered if it could be the router it is and old one now and I know the tablets have been getting a slow response.

Will give you a shout once connected and tested.

All the best.

Nacrosis13
0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi

OK, so this would be a wifi issue rather than a connection issue, so I'll focus on that side of things.

Looking at your wifi, there are high errors on both the transmit and receive to the router.

I've a new router on the way to you and we can see if this improves things.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Hi thanks for getting back so quickly, yes I have a AmazonFire Stick attached to the TV, do you think that could be causing the issue?

House all WIFI via Router.

Nacrosis13
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi

Tests are clear, sync speeds look fine. 

Is this with devices connected via wifi ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes