FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudden loss of router power

MW2019
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

My router has been working fine and my internet has had minimal issues since installation in July 2019. Today my router stopped being powered suddenly and will no longer turn on.

• The plug socket is fine - other devices work
  • The power button is set to on
  • No lights are lit at any point
  • 30 mins disconnection from the plug did not help the situation when trying again afterwards

I don't know who to contact to replace the router or to troubleshoot. Working from home, as most people are, makes this an urgent request for help.

Thank you.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

Glad to hear our colleagues have been able to assist.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 4

Thank you @Skynet_TX  - I have used the live chat function and, though I have no tracking or written confirmation, I am expecting a new router in the newt 1-2 days as promised.

I appreciate the response.

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @MW2019 ,

The staff here should hopefully be able to respond in the next day or two, if your router appears to have died they will be able to send you a replacement.

You may get faster support from the live chat or by phoning up during opening hours.