FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superfast Fibre boost

Juliande
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 23

Hi, wonder if anyone can help here, ive been going round in circles with the chat support & i have tried to call tech support but when i get to the right option on the phone i get disconnected. I renewed my contract last week to superfast from normal speed fibre and it was supposed to be activated. So there has been absolutaley nochange, ive had the superfast boost before and i immediately went up to 68Mbps yet this time no change has happened, i know its not been upgraded as i can see the stats on the router & all my speed tests are same as before on the 40Mbps service, i get a rock solid 38Mbps. The tech ppl on the chat just keep making me do the same tests at home but i can see its not been upgraded from the exchange, the superfast service gives an upload of 20Mbps, Im still on 10Mbps which clearly shows it hasnt been upgraded but yet the tech ppl on the chat dont seem to understand this, i know it can go faster as ive had the boost before. Please Help, thank you

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 21 of 23

Hi roytuk,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own thread and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 22 of 23

how

R Tuckwood
0 Likes

Message 23 of 23

Hi @roytuk

Please can you create your own thread on the Community, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes