FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE worst website ever!!!

ECPEstimating
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

My contract has recently expired and I'm looking to renew/upgrade etc. My Account states there aren't any upgrades available for me currently, however, I have scoured the site for 20 mins now to find a way of speaking to someone to enquire my options, with ZERO success. The site either kicks me out, crashes or doesn't contain the information I need readily.

I am 2 minutes away from cancellation and moving my business elsewhere. this is appalling.

#upgrade #renew

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

I'm really sorry to hear that you've decided to leave but I hope all goes well with your new provider.

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Chris,

Just did that! Whilst chatting to your 'Loyalty Team' they attempted to offer me a deal for £27/month that was available at £25/month online. When challenged, they reduced their offer to £25/month. Too late, if £25/month was available, they should have offered that initially, I am an existing customer!! I dont take too kindly to 'sales' techniques such as that. Provide your best offer upfront.

I have now arranged to move my business to another provider.

Message 3 of 8

Hi ECPEstimating,

If you're thinking of leaving it's definitely worth having a word with our Loyalty Team to see if there's anything they can offer.

Chris

0 Likes

ECPEstimating
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 8

@Gliwmaeden2 Thanks for that. That's opened my eyes to a few new deals and after TalkTalk wanting to charge me £27/month for the same service that was on the link for £25/month, I'm going to move my business elsewhere.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

A general internet search brings up good offers for existing customers, @ECPEstimating

https://www.cable.co.uk/broadband/providers/talktalk-upgrades/

It's the inlife product that you need to look into. Follow up with the number advertised there, or haggle for the offer by ringing the loyalty team on 03451 720046.

Chat is available too.

My Account offers tend to be the least generous and often throw in the TV charge, which can be a nuisance as you have to ring up anyway to get it removed. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

ECPEstimating
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 8

Chris,

How and why is that option not readily available on the Account section of the website? It is absolutely shocking and so user-unfriendly.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi ECPEstimating,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with our website. You could try speaking to our Loyalty Team, they should be able to help with your enquiry, apologies for any inconvenience

Chris

0 Likes