FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TT will not load on firefox

billybob
Philosopher
Message 9 of 9

hi all,

i know this is not the correct place for this topic but couldnt find anywhere else to put it ( before you say it dont tell me to shove it........)

anyway the problem i have is that my firefox home page is the TT mail log out page the one with the news on it, but for some reason it will not connect at all.

is this just me due to being a freak?

or has somebody snapped the string between my house and the cab? my street has just been dug up.( i know thats not the real reason people)

any ways has anyboby else been getting this problem or just me the special one?

cheers all and sorry for wasting a full 30 seconds of your time reading this drivel and i swear i wont do it again till next time.

billybob

where on earth have the smileys gone? 🙂

barney's rabbit suki dug me my new home, and its lovely and warm.
"If we ever need a new CM then baz134dog would be my choice"
Be nice to your kids: they'll choose your nursing home.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Firefox was my browser of choice for many years. Sadly it has been under-performing for some time in various respects and seems to be caught in a vicious circle, as usage slumps so does support from developers and of extensions. I have long since abandoned it for Chrome which, although of course the spawn of the Devil, is generally reliable. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9
No reason. That was what release i was using before the 66.0.1 update arrived
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

I use 66.0.1 but I had to turn off the add-ons uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger to logon.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Was there a particular reason for not advising an update to the current 66.0.1 version @paulshent?

~R.

paulshent
Community Star
Message 5 of 9
Have seen your type of problem before. Update to 65.0.2 and clear down your history and cookies.
Worked for me.
0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

The post reply formatting options have been rehashed, once again, as you may well have noticed, so .......... no to smileys, but yes to spell checker!

Until such time as they may become re-available, you will need to make your own arrangements @billybob!

~R.  😎

Message 7 of 9

trust it to be me it wont work for, cheers for that.
but still no smileys,

again cheers billybob

no smileys still?

barney's rabbit suki dug me my new home, and its lovely and warm.
"If we ever need a new CM then baz134dog would be my choice"
Be nice to your kids: they'll choose your nursing home.
0 Likes

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Message 8 of 9

Looks okay @billybob, it must be just you, ha .........

2019-03-23 22_21_56-TalkTalk News & TV Guide.png

~R.