FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Talk The worst ever service

kingofhearts1961
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I have had Talk Talk for around 5 years, before covid i have issues with the internet connection dropping. I called Talk Talk who arranged for an engineer to call. On the day of the visit the engineer disconnected 2 extension sockets, 1 in my bedroom and the other in my living room. He replaced the master socket and left. I then found out the 2 sockets he disconnected were no longer working. I called him back on his mobile (as he called me prior to arriving) when he returned he could not remember how to re wire the additional sockets. 

This is how he left me,,,,then came covid

Now covid is no longer an issue my internet still keeps disconnecting from the router (amber flashing light) it disconnects around 5 times a day. 

I have spoken to talk talk via the web chat (after 1 agent simply hanging up) to sort this out.

Apparently the router was up dated from the exchange however it still keeps disconnecting and i want my phone sockets reconnected. An agent told me i would receive a call from the engineers 6 days later and NOTHING.

Im so frustrated with talk talk i have started a switching process and ..........now i get calls from Talk Talk asking my why i am leaving.

Today i have been on the phone with tech for over an hour to be told 

CALL OPENREACH this is not my issue and the problem has been created by TaLK TALK 

TERRIBLE SERVICE 

1 REPLY 1

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi kingofhearts1961

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk landline number.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes