FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk talk WiFi hub power adapter has stopped working.

Gbpjon1
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hello yesterday my router stopped working . I checked all the connections and they were fine. I replaced the power adapter with a spare adapter I use for another device - and this solved the problem router now working ! I would like a replacement power adapter please. 

Peter
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Thanks for replying, Yep, it's totally dead!

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi @SusanHF 

If you can start your own thread an OCE will be back after Bank holiday to assist you with this.

Thanks.

Steve -
Have you tried turning it off and on again!

SusanHF
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 8

Hi my WiFi hub has stopped working as there is no power going to it from the adaptor.  I have tried phoning TalkTalk but am unable to speak to anyone, I have plugged in an old router so that I can use the internet but it is very slow. 

Please can you send a replacement?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 8

Hi Gbpjon1

I'm sorry for the delay.

I have ordered you a replacement router which will include new cables and a returns bag for your current router.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Message 5 of 8

If you cannot get the support requested from TalkTalk @Gbpjon1, then reference the specification on the existing faulty unit, and see what you can turn up on eBay!

~R.

Message 6 of 8
Thanks profile details updated as requested - hopefully someone will pick up this issue on Monday .
Peter

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Gbpjon1,

The staff here can't just send out a power adaptor, but they can send out a whole new router together with all the cables.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff on this community won't be around until Monday now, so you may get faster support by using the live chat over the weekend, however the staff here should respond to this topic next week to help if you still need them.