FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk to a UK Person

LisaG1
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Please can somebody let me know how I can talk to somebody in the UK - I have not had access to TalkTalk Network since Wednesday and I have phoned over 10 times and not got any further.  I just talk to people in call centres who give me different answers and then cut me off.  I am finding this really frustrating.  I am no further forward.  I even contacted TalkTalk on Twitter message but have not been called back.  Someboldy please help me.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Lisa,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

There's no number that specifically takes you to a UK call centre in preference to the ones abroad, @LisaG1.

Similarly, no guarantee with Chat.

Scroll down on this page for the link to Chat and details of opening hours:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

It might well be next week before you hear back from staff on the forum, @LisaG1. They reply Monday to Friday. 

To help save time, please add your Talktalk landline phone number to your community forum profile details, so they can identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

They won't phone you back  - all communication is done through the forum thread. Your thread is in the queue for attention. Keep a look out for their reply.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.