FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk unable to recconise my router since upgrading to fibre

johnb201
Team Player
Message 15 of 15

TalkTalk cant recconise my router which is a sagem,so as to keep it updated in future, should have had a new router sent me a month ago but nothing, has any one had the same problem.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Hi john,

Thanks for confirming. Just to advise, the change in the ringer is a known issue and our team are working on rolling out the fix to resolve this.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15

The conection is fine and now when i check from my account it now knows my router, just one other thing the phone only gives one ring instead of the normal ring tone, has only started today, will send old router back. thankes for your help.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 15

Hi john,

I've checked and the router has the most recent version of firmware. How has the connection been?

Thanks

Message 4 of 15

Router has been fitted

Message 5 of 15

Hi John

The router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

Yes please thanks

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 15

Hi john,

Thanks for trying this. I've re-checked but still can't connect to the router. Would you like us to send a replacement router for testing purposes to rule this out?

Thanks

Message 8 of 15

Hi chris, yes i have done that.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Hi johnb201,

Could you switch your router off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes then switch back on and let us know when you've done this 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

ive also been in and still cant check it

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Why is it that when you carry out health check it is unable to reconise my router and why was i able to do it before the upgrade.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

Hi

I'm able to connect to your router remotely and verify all settings are up to date and the firmware is the latest version.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 13 of 15

i have been through all this with someone else three weeks ago and they were going to send me a me a another router FOC, any way i have done what you said and reset it.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 14 of 15

Hi john,

I'm sorry for the delay. Could you try factory resetting the router and then resetting this up again and let us know once this has been completed and we can try and connect to the router again?

Thanks

0 Likes