FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk wifi hub stand broken

becca13
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I have just joined talk talk fiber and the stand on the back of the TalkTalk hub is broken - in that is has come off. I have tried to put it back in place but no luck. Please help.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi becca13

Apologies for this.

I will need to send a replacement Wifi Hub as we can't replace just the stand, will this be ok? I will also send a returns bag for the faulty router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi @becca13 

I've drawn the attention of the TalkTalk Community team to the Wi-Fi Hub having a broken stand. They'll be back on Monday to help you with a replacement.

It look like your Community profile is updated, but just double check your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). If changing anything, then scroll down and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service account.

Sorry that your original post missed being seen by the TalkTalk team. This can happen if there's a delay in verifying a Community member's email. But the issue is now in the TalkTalk team workflow and they'll reply to you here.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

becca13
First Timer
Message 3 of 4

Dear TalkTalk support, I asked for help with my hub broken stand over a month ago and have not received a reply. Could someone please help.

0 Likes