FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Pack code not working.

johnny_bell
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi

I received my tech pack code and link email, but when I want to check out the order and apply the code on amazon, it keeps saying "The promotional code you entered is not valid". I've tried different colors but still it will not accept the code. The product is Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L. 

Whats the problem with code?

Johnny Bell
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Karl

Thanks for the update, I received the code on Friday 17th September.

Thanks

Johnny

Johnny Bell
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi

I've escalated this to the team that look after the codes, so another code should be sent.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi, 

When did you get the code - was it over the weekend ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes