FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The storm has blown out my router! How do I get in contact to get a new one urgently.

Jade22
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Today I came home to find my internet down and the router unable to turn on. My plug socket was burnt too however both sockets are still working and the router isnt.

I think the storm has blown the fuse in my actual router (not the plug) and I urgently need another one. It's so hard to find any contact details on Talktalk, or an online chat. I keep getting a error message when trying to login to my account too

HELP!

Jade Spranklen
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 6

Hi Jade22,

If you still need assistance can you please add your TalkTalk landline telephone number to your community profile

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

@Jade22 , if your socket is burnt get an electrician to check your home as soon as possible, there could be hidden damage.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi Jade22

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then send you a replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

I have updated my contact details - hopefully someone comes through soon! I'm working remotely with no router oh dear!

Jade Spranklen
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi,
You are in the staff's queue for a response.

The forum works on a queuing system, but you should hear tomorrow or Thursday.

For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).