FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel my broadband service

hanliying
Popular Poster
Message 18 of 18

I have recently moved to Virgin. My current contract with talktalk ends this month. I tried to call customer service but not able to connect and kept getting hanged up. Can somebody help me?

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

Hi sismith,

Ady has already requested that you start your own thread if you need help. Please do so. Posting on another customers support threads delays our response to the OP.

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 18

Hi Ady.

I have moved house which already has all services provided so need to cancel my talktalk account.

Thanks

Simon

0 Likes

Message 3 of 18

Hi Tim L, please start your own topic and I'll be happy to help you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 18

Hi sismith, please start your own topic and I'll be happy to help you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 18

Hi hanliying, to confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number or account number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone telephone enquiry password if you have one

NOTE: If you don’t have a telephone password why not add one now check out Setting up your telephone password for details

If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • Your registered email address:
  • Your registered mobile phone number:  

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Ady

0 Likes

Message 6 of 18

Hi hanliying,  I can cancel your service for you. Please reply to the private message I've sent you. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 7 of 18

Talk talk please escalate my complaint and this seems not a single customer issue. Is there an email address that I can send my formal request of cancellation to? 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 18

This morning, TalkTalk tech support told me that TT doesn't have a team dealing cancellations at the moment and they don't know when one will be available. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

I have exactly the same issue. There seems to be no way to contact or speak to someone at Talktalk if you want to cancel. The numbers given always cut you off as soon as "cancel contract" is mentioned!

0 Likes

Message 10 of 18

I did call the 03451720046 but never call get through after I stated i want to cancel the service. It always hang up. Please help. 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 18

Hi hanliying

Apologies for this.

To place a cancellation you can call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours on 03451720046

We are sorry but due to the current Covid-19 situation we have reduced staffing levels and there may be a wait time to answer your call, but our teams are working hard to support all our customers at this unprecedented time.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 12 of 18

And please record this as a customer complaint. 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 18

Still waiting for people to contact me. Please cancel my account as this is getting ridiculous of not getting any customer support.  

0 Likes

Message 14 of 18

There still is nobody contacting me and no way to reach customer service. My contract ends this month. I need to have it terminated. Please reach out. Thanks! 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 18

@hanliying 

You are obliged to give 30 days notice to terminate and if still within your fixed price contract you will be liable for early termination fees.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 18

Thanks and please record that i want to cancel  my broadband starting April 18th. 

0 Likes

Taylerw
Enlightened One
Message 17 of 18

Hi @hanliying I have passed this onto the team to pick up for you. We’re working through a very large queue with a reduced support team at the moment, but we’ll help as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience 😊

0 Likes