FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UpNP Help

jacktickoo
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hello, 

I have hardware in my home that requires port forwarding to work correctly but unfortunately because I am unable to disable UpNP it is creating a conflict with my listen IP and it is not working correctly. Could someone please disable this for me remotely please? I've tried everything and can't see an option within the settings. I see that some others have had this disabled remotely. 

Thanks in advance for any help or advice

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

Your firmware is now at V130t so the option is in the settings of the router, but I cannot remember which section this is in as I don't have one of these routers at the moment.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Karl,

I tried logging in but I'm not able to see the disable UpNP option, but it's possible that I just can't see/find it. Is there a guide, or could you offer me some direction? Thanks for your help.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi,

I've done that now. Thank you.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes