FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to TalkTalk Fibre150 - please can an OCE contact me?

grantb
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I'm currently on a TalkTalk package due to expire in February 2022, £25.50 a month with about 32-36mbps.

Today I was called by a UK based operative, Richard, and spent considerable time with him as he offered me Fibre150 for £26 a month, fixed for 24 months, with credits to cover the £60 set up fee, equipment delivery and upgraded WiFi hub, plus SuperSafe Boost included in the cost. He also confirmed that if I move, I can take the package with me, no exit charge, no set up charge. Great.

Following the call, I received the confirmation email, detailing the offer.

A minute after that email, I received a second email, saying I had cancelled the offer.

Calling TalkTalk put me through to a call centre (in India) where he could only read from a script and could not offer the same deal, nor explain why it had been cancelled. The deal he then wanted to offer had costs for delivery, no free SuperSafe Boost and no guarantee of charges on moving.

Please could an OCE call me to reinstate the offer that Richard offered me?

Thank you very much.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi grantb

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

@grantb 

There are two "150" products.

Fibre 150 g.fast which comes over a phone line but is only available in selected locations where Openreach have upgraded fibre cabinets with the g.fast add on.

Fibre 150 - Data Only (Future Fibre) is full fibre to the home, this as it says is Data Only and there is no provision for a phone service, again, this is not available in all areas.

No TT agent or OCE could currently guarantee that if you take either that it would be available if you moved home as the rollout of g.fast has been suspended and the full fibre service has not yet reached many areas.

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

You will need to speak to the Loyalty Team as OCEs cant negotiate renewals.

0345 172 0046 is currently working. Say "Loyalty Team" " when prompted and you should get through to someone to talk to.

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes