FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN Connection not working

paulasmith
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

Unable to use Windows 10 PPTP VPN recently.

After looking at other forum posts it appears to be an issue with the Wi-Fi hub software version SG4K100136 and other have had this resolved by getting this updated.

Would somebody be able to help with this.

Router details --

TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub
version SG4K100136

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi @paulasmith

That's great news, thanks for confirming.  I've also sent you a PM

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

paulasmith
First Timer
Message 2 of 10

Hi Karl

Thank you for your help today - this is now working 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

This is all done now, please test the VPN and let me know if its working.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

paulasmith
First Timer
Message 4 of 10

thank you 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi,

OK, pushing it now, will confirm when completed.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Yes, fine to go ahead now.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi Paula, 

I can make a change to your router, this will knock you offline for up to 10 minutes, am I ok to do this now ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi,

That should be the landline number and name added now.

Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi paulasmith

Apologies for this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks