FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN NOT CONNECTING

Attridb
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Having had no issues with working from homeworker, today my secure vpn will not connect. Worked fine until this morning. IT department have said it is not the VPN client and asked us to test on a different provider. We tested it on a Plusnet WIFI and connected straight away. Tried again on TalkTalk still not working. IT department says there is an issue at Talk Talk or with the router. Frustrating to say the least. Not been able to work all day. Checked everything and have done everything the help pages say do, but still no joy. From what I can see on this forum, I am beginning to wonder whether there is a firmware issue. Will try again in the morning but I fear the worse. Work from home the government says....I am trying! Secured VPN is called Draytek Smart VPN and the router is one of the new sagemcom WiFi hubs. Firmware is SG4K100130

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Attridb

No problem and apologies again for this issue.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Attridb
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

Ok thank you

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Attridb

The router is on its way and you should receive this within the next 24-48hrs.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Attridb
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

Hi Debbie. Yes that is fine. Will this be dispatched immediately and will it be sent priority post? Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi Attridb

I'm really sorry to hear this.

We will need to send a different make and model of router for testing, are you ok for me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes