FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN

stephenallender
First Timer
Message 14 of 14

Similar to others on here, I am having issues connecting to my work VPN. It has worked well until early last week when suddenly it will not connect.  My work IT team have checked all settings and the VPN is fine. I am also able to access the VPN via other Internet providers.  So my work IT team have assured me it is to do with Talk Talk and/or the router. I have been on the live chat but the problem has not been fixed. I have read many many posts and forums about this problem and it seems the only solution after trying everything else is for you to send a different hub to try. Are you able to send one please? I look forward to hearing back. Thank you.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Hi stephenallender

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

The new router has arrived and I’m pleased to confirm I can now connect to my work VPN. Many thanks!

Message 3 of 14

Hi stephenallender

The router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

Hi Debbie, yes please arrange this. Many thanks

Message 5 of 14

Hi stephenallender

Apologies for this. We will need to send a Huawei WIFI hub for testing, are you ok for me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

It’s a Sagemcom FAST 5346-4 T8.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Hi stephenallender

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can I just check, which make and model of router did you receive?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Hi Michelle, the new router has arrived but I’m still not able to connect. I have tried again using other internet providers and it works fine, so my work IT team say the fault lies with my internet connection rather than the VPN. Any suggestions please? I currently cannot work from home, which I have to do half of the time, so this is really affecting me.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Morning,

Thanks for the update and please let us know how you get on.

Thanks 🙂

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

Thanks Karl, managed to speak to someone in the customer care team who has organised a new router, hopefully this fixes the fault.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Hi

I'm showing a router has been ordered earlier today.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 12 of 14

Many thanks for your response, hopefully I’ll hear from them early next week.

0 Likes

paulshent
Community Star
Message 13 of 14

Hi

An OCE will pick this up from Monday next week.  They work Monday to Friday

In the mean time to avoid wait please ensure your profile is up to date and contains your full name and telephone number.  Do not post that information on this thread .

Many thanks

Paul.S

0 Likes