FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very very poor slow faster fiber

Thebear1232
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

Been keeping a close eye all weekend on my faster fiber broadband speed testing it etc getting 3.0 speed which is below standards

Yes I've done everything said on the forum list and still slow what's the problem 

Thanks 

K
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Thebear1232

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults and your line is showing in sync at 40mb.

Please can you power down your router for a full 30 minutes and then run a speed test once the router has been switched back on?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

No, there was a link to Live chat there as well. Or you could start by trying your diagnostics via the Service Centre, which will also offer you contact details.

Message 3 of 5
So basically ur saying keep paying for faster fiber not getting 100 per cent off It,and wait couple days for a reply
K
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Chat support is available 9am to 6pm, @Thebear1232 .

Available from links on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Staff will reply during the week. Probably in a couple of days. 

Please complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.