FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not received

Dolly63
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hi, 

I went live with Fibre35 on 11th June 21 but I have not yet received the email with voucher for the following offer. Please help?

'Amazon Echo Dot 4th gen and Amazon Smart Plug' or 'A Ring Indoor Cam' offered free of charge in the way of a voucher code. Code will be sent via email to your registered email address within 37 days of your new package going live. 

Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

Hi @Dolly63

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

@Henrikas08, it's against forum rules to display personal information details on the open forum pages. That's why you need to complete your community forum profile details (see your own thread).

Please stop delaying @Dolly63's thread in the queue for attention. Your posts stop it reaching staff for them to then reply.

If you want to communicate with individuals, use the Personal/Private message system by clicking on their avatar/name and sending a message that way - if you have this enabled and if they want to hear from you. There is a facility for them to block you!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Henrikas08
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 7

@Gliwmaeden2 

I already contacted customer service.

Which made me wait over 50min in total, and was no help at all.

@Dolly63

I've searched through forum and there a lot of users with same issue and customer service dont do much at all.

We cannot let them scam us.

I'm proceeding with claim.

Please contact me on XXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS If you decide to join.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

I've replied to your post, @Henrikas08. Staff can't make headway unless you complete your community forum profile details. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Henrikas08
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 7

Same here. They dont care. I've posted about this yesterday - still no reply. Seems it's time to switch broadband again.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Dolly63 Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes