FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHy speed test says the same after each test

hosay299
Philosopher
Message 26 of 26

WHy speed test says the same after each test why is this no change or made better info of it as in doing something????

as it seems not to do the old normal checks like when on normal speed test.

Speed test messageSpeed test message

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 21 of 26

OK @TheHornedOne here is what mine says:

Screenshot 2019-01-06 at 16.43.36.png

Yours?

0 Likes

Message 22 of 26

@ferguson wrote:

@I8this It has nothing to do with the topic, he is asking why the message on the TalkTalk checker always says the same thing.

It is exactly the point ferguson, it DOES'T always say the same thing, in fact, in my experience it rarely say's the same thing!

~R.

Message 23 of 26

@I8this It has nothing to do with the topic, he is asking why the message on the TalkTalk checker always says the same thing.

0 Likes

Message 24 of 26

@ferguson

What was wrong in giving those links to @hosay299 to try differrent speedtesters to compare the results?

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 25 of 26

@hosay299 It seems a couple of trolls misread your question, wilfully or otherwise, I have removed their otiose comments.

I am seeing that same message also, it isn't particularly helpful is it? Hopefully the OCE can clarify when they pick this up.

0 Likes