FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to Switch to 150 Fibre from Faster Fibre

rajar85
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

I am locked in a 18mth contract with faster fibre with 1 more year left in the contract. When I switched into faster fibre in February, Fibre 150 was not available. I am not satisfied with the speed of the current connection as it does not satisfy my requirements. Can I change my current contract to Faster 150 without incurring cancellation charges? If the answer is no, then how much is the cancellation charge in this case?

Thanks a lot!!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

If fibre 150 is available to you now, this would not be a cancellation but an upgrade, your just changing the package, not actually cancelling.

If you chat with our customer Loyalty teams they can advise you and may be able to agree a great deal when you upgrade to faster 150 fibre.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes