FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a farce

grimmmy
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I placed an order with talk talk back in January for a fitting tomorrow (23rd Match).

In Febuary, I received a notification that I had missed my engineer appointment and I should rebook.  Obviously, this was a surprise as it was a month premature.

Upon checking the account, low and behold the entire order details were incorrect.  Wrong dates, stated equipment had been delivered, etc.  I spoke to talk talk and they agreed something had gone wrong.

At this point I cancelled the order as if a basic order process isn't successful, I wondered how well they could run a fibre network.
To my surprise this morning,  I've got a text message stating my engineer will be with me tomorrow!  After speak to customer support again, the order had not been cancelled but this time they assure me it is.   I fully expect to see an engineer turn up tomorrow.

The moral of this story is talktalk are a terrible company.  Any new customers, I'd advise to stay well away.

1 REPLY 1

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi grimmmy

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes