FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my £50 voucher?

RiazB
First Timer
Message 11 of 11

I signed up via uswitch and was promised a £50 voucher. 90 days have passed and I have emailed the awin address twice with no response. Grateful if you could resolve this. Thanks, Riaz

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11
0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

The TalkTalk team were quick to respond, kept me up to date with progress, and within a week I have received my voucher. Well done team! 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Thanks, I'll look out for it and as promised will post back here on my experience in two weeks' time. Looking forward to writing something positive!

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi @RiazB

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next 2 weeks. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Thanks RiazB, we'll let you know when we have any more information 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Thanks OCE_Arne. I look forward to hearing from you. If you manage to resolve this, I promise to post what a great job you did as an exemplar to others contacting TalkTalk. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

@megga  If you are having problems, Please start a new topic and update your community profile, I can then start to assist. 

0 Likes

megga
First Timer
Message 9 of 11

Dont hold your breathe on that I seen reviews on Trust Pilot and many other sites people never get anything from TT even if promised, I have only been with them 30 days and lost service for 36 hrs they can't even offer me some sort of compensation. But good luck. 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 11

Hi @RiazB

Thanks for your post. 

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes