FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi Firmware Update

SteveyMc
Conversation Starter
Message 7 of 7

Good Morning, I recently received a replacement Wi-Fi Hub and after eventually finding more time to further inspect the User Interface it appears the Firmware is old. It shows 'SG4K10001400t' TalkTalk 2017 so I'm wondering if it's possible to force through an Updated Version? Kind Regards, Steven.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

SteveyMc
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 7

Thanks Karl that's good to hear. I'll add the required ports from the games and interface menu list and hopefully that fixes his console. Thanks as always 😊👏👍

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi

UPnP option is not available in the interface for the current firmware but will be available in the next firmware version that is currently in the pipeline.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

SteveyMc
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Debbie-TalkTalk  sorry to be a nuisance, but there appears to be No UPNP On/Off option in the updated user interface? Unfortunately at present my sons Xbox One Console will not connect online correctly. I could enter all ports manually, but upnp is so much easier and more practical. Kind regards, Steven. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Steven

Wow, thank you for your kind comments 🙂

Debbie

SteveyMc
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 7

Morning Debbie, that was impressively efficient thank you. Your assistance never fails to impress. Kindest regards, Steven. 👏👏🙌😊💫

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi Steven

I've now updated your router firmware.

Thanks

Debbie