FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi - Sign-In Error - New Home Move

Jsleo
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I moved into a new house, moving over from my old property. The internet was installed and the engineer said it was working. Unfortunately when we try and use the internet it links to connectionerror.testingbb.com and it asks us to sign in, any help would be much appreciated because I can’t really work while it’s not working

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hello,

Thanks for the update. Can I just confirm, which router were you using (make and model) that wouldn't work?

Thanks

0 Likes

Jsleo
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

I’ve managed to fix it, my dad brought over an old sky router and it seems to work using that, so it must be the router that was the issue

Thank you for your quick responses

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Jsleo,

If the advice from @martswain does not get things working then this may be an issue at the TalkTalk end, sometimes when people move home the TalkTalk systems can need a bit of a nudge to get your account working properly at the new location.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 5

What service do you have ?

If it's over the phone line, is that working and does dialing 17070 get a readback of the correct number ?

How long have you been connected ?

If it is just today, have you received notification your service is live ?

Try powering down all equipment for 30 minutes.