Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Wi-fi Optimisation

ANSWERED
OCE_Debbie
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi semicerchi

That's great, thanks for letting us know.

Debbie 🙂

Rayway
Participant

Hi, @OCE_Karl 

Please, can You turn off wi-fi optimization for my hub, too? I want to be able to select manually the least congested wi-fi channels myself. This remote interference with my wi-fi network feels a bit intrusive and annoying. Please, respect my privacy, TalkTalk

semicerchi
Team Player

Good morning,

I reset my Wi-fi Hub recently while I was having internet connection issues (now resolved) and it seems the channel switching has started again. Could you turn it off please?

Thanks

Rayway
Participant

Hi, @OCE_Debbie @OCE_Karl 

Please, respond to my request to turn off remote interface, so I can chose my wi-fi channels myself!

Thank You!

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

@Rayway, you must start your own topic. 

Please go to the start of the board and click on "start a topic" to begin a fresh thread. 

Staff will not reply to the issue on another customer's help thread. 

@semicerchi, I'll re-escalate your thread as it is not currently in the workflow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
OCE_Debbie
Solution

Hi semicerchi

This is still showing as switched off. I've saved the settings again, please can you retest and let us know how you get on?

Thanks

Debbie

OCE_Debbie

HI @Rayway

Please can you create your own topic on the Community, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

semicerchi
Team Player

Hi, both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks seem to have stayed on the same respective channels today, thank you.

OCE_Debbie

Hi semicerchi

That's great 🙂 Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Debbie

jeremy7
First Timer

I am having the exact same problem with the same router. Is there a solution to this? thanks