FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Dropouts

steve12341
Popular Poster
Message 10 of 10

Hi @Debbie-TalkTalk I've created a new topic as requested,

I've been with talktalk since the start of March and am using a Sagemcom Fast 5364 with software SG4K10002816t.

For the last month or so I've been having lots of wi-fi dropouts. I've split the bands and it is particularly bad on the 5GHz band, to the point where I now don't use the band, but it overloads the 2.4GHz band when both myself and the wife are working from home at the same time. Interference from other devices isn't an issue

Is it possible for someone from TalkTalk to look into it please?

Thanks

Steve

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Steve

If you create a topic here then OCE_Arne can check this for you and help with the voucher.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi Michelle,

The order number doesn't show in the Account Details, I'm assuming it gets replaced by an Account number when I become active.

I understand I received it on an email, but I can't find that email.

Please can you investigate?

Thanks
Steve

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hello,

Thank you and please let us know how you get on 🙂 Does this show if you log into your My Account?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi Debbie,

Many thanks for your help. I'll let you know how the new router performs.

I have a second unrelated question, I need to know my Order Reference Number to get the £80 voucher that I should have received when I signed up. Its different to my account number, are you able to provide it?

Thanks

Steve

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi Steve

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults so I have ordered you a different make and model of router for testing.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive. Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi,

Sorry, I've updated it.

Thanks

Steve

Message 7 of 10

Hi Steve

Please can you also add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi @Michelle-TalkTalk

I've updated my community profile.

Thanks

Steve

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi Steve,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes