FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Hub Black DSL Log

Steveee
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

just joined TalkTalk and set up the new WiFi Hub Black. Exploring the settings and configurations.

My question is, can I get a log that shows when the DSL Link goes down and then up? 

I have managed to do this with my previous BT SMART HUB and EE HUB. It helps if reporting dsl faults as I can see how stable the network has been and whether the synch speed has changed when the DSL Link comes back up.

Steve - any advice is IMHO
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

@KeithFrench @Thanks for that. I have inspected the user log already but can’t see any text like DSL LINK UP or DSL LINK DOWN. I’ll keep on looking 

Steve - any advice is IMHO
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

The basic DSL stats are at:-

Dashboard > See Internet Settings > Manage advanced settings > System Info > DSL Information

The User log will probably show you what you want, but I am not going to take down my own DSL link to prove it! This can be found at:-

Dashboard > See Internet Settings > Manage advanced settings > Advance Configuration > Maintenance Diagnostics > User Log

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?