FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi activation

nataliak163
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

I have followed all the set up guide lines and set up the broadband router. I have had multiple messages that the broadband ha been activated a few days ago now however the router is still not connected and blinking orange. I don’t know what I can do as i believe set up has been done correctly. Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @NorwoodAvenue

Please can you create a new topic on the Community, we can then look into this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi @NorwoodAvenue please if you have an issue for resolution start your own thread, your comments here will not be dealt with 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

NorwoodAvenue
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Hi, did this get resolved?

i am having the exact same issue and being advised to unscrew the box from the wall where the broadband cable connects. Seems like an odd troubleshooting method 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi nataliak163

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @nataliak163 Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number which is used to identify your account.

Once you have done that try switching of your router for 30 minutes and then restarting 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.